ECFC Racial Equity Learning Series for Members
ECFC partnered with School Readiness Consulting (SRC) and Liberated Development to present a series of five (5) virtual learning opportunities for ECFC members in the fall of 2020.
Topics built on:
- Learning approaches identified in our 2019/2020 framework for addressing racial equity;
- Feedback from our September 2019 2-day ECFC Member Meeting; and
- August 2020 Member townhall gatherings to inform or racial equity focus.
ARCHIVES & RELATED READING:
ECFC Members login to access related reading and archives for previous events in this series including:
- Why Race? Why Now?: Making the case for a racial equity focus in philanthropy at this moment in history | October 7, 2020
- Doing the Most Good: Leaning into our power and responsibility to drive a racial equity agenda in the early childhood space | October 21, 2020
- Post-Election Discussion | November 4, 2020
- Partnership Reimagined: Building asset-based, racial equity-informed community and grantee relationships | November 17, 2020
- The Elephant in the (Board) Room: Naming and addressing the barriers to advancing racial equity at the intersection of early childhood and philanthropy | December 9th
Members can also visit our Member-Home page for links to our Racial Equity work to date. For assistance with member log-ins, contact Rena Large.