Value of Philanthropic Collaborations
A research study from The Bridgespan Group summarizes findings and lessons from a literature review of more than 150 academic research papers, practitioner blogs, and published articles and reports, as well as syntheses of field-specific research on the value of philanthropic collaborations.
Are Funder Collaboratives Valuable? A Research Study, discusses characteristics and functions of philanthropic collaborations, including:
- What kind of impact Colalboratives can achieve;
- Investment theses and their distinctive value propositions;
- Operational implications;
- How Collaboratives can set themselves up for success;
- How Collaboratives incorporate diverse perspectives; and
- Factors contributing to success.