ECFC Fall 2019 Member Meeting
The ECFC fall member meeting will set a foundation for our exploration of racial equity in early childhood and specifically, early childhood philanthropy. ECFC’s Racial Equity Workgroup worked this spring to design a framework for ECFC’s racial equity work: learning, improving practices in our organizations, and exploring opportunities for collective action. We’ll be launching this work at our September meeting.
New Pre-Session Added! Strengthening Early Relationships and Social Emotional Health: Two Innovative Models
Mon Sept 9th, 2pm – 5pm CT
The Blackstone Hotel
636 South Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60605
Main hotel number: 312.447.0955
The meeting agenda is still in process; however, the agenda framework is as follows. Exact times are subject to change.
Monday, September 9, 2019
- Pre-Session: Strengthening Early Relationships and Social Emotional Health, 2pm – 5pm CT
- Member meeting begins with evening reception/dining event, approx 5:30pm CT
Tuesday, September 10, 2019
- Full day of programming, approx. 9am – 5pm CT*
- Evening Dine-Arounds
Wednesday, September 11, 2019
- Full day of programming, beginning approx. 9am CT*, ending by 4pm CT
*Breakfast and lunch included on Tuesday and Wednesday
LODGING – DEADLINE, AUGUST 15, 2019
A dedicated block of rooms is available for ECFC Fall meeting attendees at The Blackstone at a discounted rate of $279.00 plus 17.4% tax/night.
This group rate is available 09/07/2019 to 09/14/2019 (pending room availability). Check in time is 4:00 pm and check out time is 12:00 pm. If you need to cancel your reservation, you have until 4:00 pm CST two days prior to your arrival date to avoid a cancellation fee.
To Make Your Reservation:
- The deadline to receive ECFC’s group rate is Thursday, August 15, 2019.
- ECFC members, log in to the website for the Hotel reservation link.