Show+Tell: Supporting Parents in the Earliest Years
On January 15th, Promise Venture Studio launched the first of its kind series of online, featuring interactive events showcasing the most promising innovations in early childhood development with the potential for scaled impact for children facing the greatest adversities.
Show+Tell 1 focused on Supporting Parents in the Earliest years, and featured two hours of presentations from field innovators, organizations and experts, exploring questions such as:
- What interventions have demonstrated significant health, education, and
- What emerging science and technology can help us improve upon and scale
- How can we meet parents where they are to embed these innovations in
existing programs, systems, and communities?
The inaugural Show+Tell event brought together more than 500 changemakers from across the US, and featured 19 talks from leading early childhood innovators. In just two hours, featured promising ventures received more than 800 pieces of feedback and 550 requested connections with potential funders, partners, and collaborators. But this is just the beginning, watch for the next Show+Tell in the series focused on Child Care.
Keep the Momentum Going – Connect with Innovators
- All of the content from the January 15th Show+Tell is available on
the Show+Tell Highlights page
- Just like the live event, you can submit feedback or request to be connected
to any of the ventures you saw at Show+Tell. If you missed anyone at the
event, it’s not too late to reach out!
- Check out the Innovation Glossary for an index of featured innovations in the
area of parent support in the earliest years.