State & Local EC Funder Collaboratives: Get Acquainted Webinar
The national Early Childhood Funders Collaborative hosted an engaging kick-off Get Acquainted Webinar to learn more about local and state early childhood funder collaboratives (Collaboratives) around the country and explore ideas for networking and learning from each other.
In April 2018, ECFC launched an initiative to make connections with local and state Collaboratives in order to:
- Connect with other Collaboratives around the country to share with and
learn from each other;
- Share national level information and expertise with local and state early
childhood funders; and
- Create connections between national, state and local philanthropic
expertise for peer learning in geographic regions where they are funding
This introductory Get Acquainted webinar explored:
- What ECFC is learning about Collaborative structures, operations and
- Ideas for ongoing discussions among Collaboratives on structural
and topical issues.