State & Local EC Funder Collaboratives Meeting
March 11th Meeting Framework:
- Discussion with and lessons learned from long-established Collaboratives
on topics such as: supporting/aligning work of individual funders; identifying
and adjusting/refocusing priorities; and who does the work of Collaboratives
(operational structures, fiscal sponsors, staffing).
- Opportunities for peer TA and consultation with other Collaboratives around
common challenges, and shaping this network.
- Policy/Advocacy panel discussion to explore how Collaboratives can engage
in advocacy and policy on behalf of their members, highlighting real
examples and experiences of Collaboratives working in these arenas.
This meeting is intended to build the capacity of state and local EC funder Collaboratives by connecting them with other Collaboratives to share and learn from each other and with national experts and resources for EC funders. Eligible attendees of Collaboratives meeting (and Day 1 of the ECFC Member Meeting*) include:
- ECFC members and other funders supporting or engaging in state and local
EC funder Collaboratives;
- Staff and consultants of state and local EC funder Collaboratives;
- Other funder affinity group partners engaged in/supporting the work of state
and local EC funder Collaboratives.
*Due to space limitations, and to balance ECFC member and non-member attendance, Collaborative representatives (staff, consultants and funders) who are not ECFC members are limited to two attendees per Collaborative for Day 1 of the ECFC Member Meeting on March 12th. For questions about eligibility to attend the member meeting on Day 2, please contact ECFC.
Registration & Logistics:
ECFC Members and Collaboratives project colleauges log in to view registration and logistics information. Collaboratives, prospective members and others interested in the Collaboratives meeting or the ECFC member meeting, please contact ECFC.