Building Parent & Practitioner Power in Child Care
When it comes to child care conversations, too often the voices of parents and practitioners are left out, especially parents and practitioners of color.
On July 23rd, ECFC and the Robins Foundation were joined by speakers from three of the ECFC’s Raising Child Care Fund (RCCF) grantees to learn about how they are centering and lifting up these critical perspectives in order to successfully advocate for change.
RCCF Grantee Speakers:
- Mathew Henderson, Executive Director
- Alma Martell, Organizer
- Marina Marcou-O’Malley, Policy and Operations Director
- Kristina Andreotta, Organizer
- Jasmine Henderson, Community Organizer
- Watch the Webinar Recording
- Watch our Show+Tell 4-minute video introduction to RCCF
- Acting Boldly in the Face of the COVID-19 Pandemic: Examples from
Grassroots Organizations Funded by the RCCF, April 22, 2020
- Raising Authentic Voices for Child Care: What is the New RCCF Learning
about Grassroots Organizing? Lessons Learned Blog, April 7, 2020
- Three Strategies for Child Care Power Building, by Elliot Haspel